Click Here Now
to learn a Powerful Amazing Secret on how you could earn a fortune by working one-on-one with your own Internet Marketing  & Real Estate Investing Mentor.
Our Proven Mentoring Program might help you achieve a Guaranteed Income for life.  
The American Way!

Affiliate Marketers
Make $75,000 or more per year promoting our courses. No purchase required.

AmeraWay Marketing     |     home
Spam   |   Hosting   |   Affiliate Programs   |   Submission Services   |   Internet Marketing   |   Autoresponders   |   FFA Pages   |   Internet Seminars   |   E-Bay   |   Internet Consultant   |   Bulk E-Mail   |   Internet Auctions   |   E Commerce   |   Web Page Design   |   Free Classifieds   |   E Books   |   Domain Squatting   |   Sponsored Ads   |   Buying Leads   |   Google Cash   |   Super Affiliates   |   Traffic Wave   |   Clickalyzer   |   Advertising List   |   MetaTag   |   Ezine Ads   |   SRDS   |   Traffic Swarm   |   Reciprocal links   |   Back-ends   |   Fee Website Tools   |   Auctions   |   Content Match   |   Beyond Ebay   |   Ecommerce Exchange   |    Idea Marketers   |   Pay Per Click   |   INet Start   |   Conversion Rate   |   Link Market   |   Traffic Equalizer   |   Viral Marketing   |   Empowerism   |   Millionaire Web Club   |   TJT Marketing   |    Solo Ads   |   The Cash Solution   |   SFI Marketing   |   E-Income Solutions   |    Host4Profit   |   EZ Wealth By Design   |   World Wide Brands   |   Wordtracker   |   Web Position   |   Top Surfer   |   World Wide Merchandise   |   Marketing Deal Time   |   Plug In Profits   |   Nitro Marketing   |   Super Affiliates
Submission Services
Home Based Business Opportunities From Around The World Plus Candid Opinions On More Than 250 Different Opportunities.
40 Years Of Business Experience To Help You!

You Be The Judge

Submission Services

There are only about 300 search engines. About 98% of the search engine traffic to your site is going to be from the top 20 search engines. The other 2% is going to be from the other 280. You should submit your site to the top 20 engines and that is about it.

If you have a product to sell on your web page submitting your web site is the only way that the search engines are going to be able to find your site and either have a reviewer check it out or send a spider to do the work.

Now there are companies that will for a fee of course tell you that they will send your site to 500 or more search engines. Now if  98% of your results are going to come from the top 20 engines why would you want to spend time on the other 200? You don't.

There are also companies that sell software which will allow you to submit your own pages. Again it they advertise that you can submit to 300 engines or more just remember you're wasting your time if you do submit to all the engines.

After 26 months of testing, research and development I have discovered the easiest way you can potentially Get Rich ever. My new program will show you how to set up the easiest Home Business ever available. This program is like having your very own ATM machine that can generate cash for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Click Here to .

Learn To Develop Other Sources of Income. Do it now before it's too late.

Get Jan's Business Secrets For Free!
Subscribe to Jan Gaudina's FREE e-zine; it's full of hot tips and techniques on making money with real estate investments, Internet Marketing, as well as other money making opportunities. We're giving away hot money-making tips - but we need to hear from you today! Simply enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Send Info" ($129 value - FREE for stopping by.  (Your information will never be sold, shared, or made public.) Read a recent issue.

Special Offer: Subscribe now & receive great Investment and Internet secrets for FREE!

Yes Jan, I'm tired of being a slave to a job (just over broke) with all the empty promises and I'm ready to be my own boss building a lifetime stream of income. Please send me your free newsletter today.   

Name:
E-mail Address:
   

Never before offered! Jan Gaudina's ALL-NEW Home Business Success Seminar
Learn The Secrets Of How You Can Get Rich On The Internet! Earn Up
To $350,000 Plus Per Year With This Exclusive Program!
No Selling, Recruiting, Typical Mail Order, MLM, Cash, Credit or Experience Required!
Without a Huge Investment! - Without a Lot Of Time! - Without Risk!  
 

AmeraDream Corporation
400 lakeshore Drive
Boulder, CO. 80302
Phone 303-747-7840
Fax 303-484-4595
For any information about our products, contact:
© 1989-2006 AmeraDream Corporation